Peter Rabbit™ Crib Fitted Sheet
Crib Fitted Sheet
We’re excited to bring this childhood classic back to the nursery, featuring exclusive watercolor images and excerpts from The Tale of Peter Rabbit, first published in 1902.
- Pure organic cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Sheets are pure organic percale and Oeko-Tex certified.
- Bumper and sheeting features authentic Beatrix Potter watercolor artwork and excerpts taken right from the book.
- Coverlet features velvet appliqués and embroidered percale appliqués.
- Pleated crib skirt is accented with pickstitched embroidery details.
- Nursery set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Coverlet, bumper, crib skirt and small sham are made of pure cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Sheets are made of pure organic cotton percale and are Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for your children and healthy for the environment.
- Coverlet is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6-10 months).
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"
- 16" drop length
- 12 x 16"
- 26 x 53"
- Fits mattresses up to 8" deep.
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.