Peter Rabbit™ Crib Fitted Sheet
We’re excited to bring this childhood classic back to the nursery, featuring exclusive watercolor images and excerpts from The Tale of Peter Rabbit, first published in 1902.
- Pure organic cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Sheets are pure organic percale.
- Bumper and sheeting features authentic Beatrix Potter watercolor artwork and excerpts taken right from the book.
- Coverlet features velvet appliqués and embroidered percale appliqués.
- Pleated crib skirt is accented with pickstitched embroidery details.
- Nursery set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Coverlet, bumper, crib skirt and small sham are made of pure cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Coverlet is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6-10 months).
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"
- 16" drop length
- 12 x 16"
- 26 x 53"
- Fits mattresses up to 8" deep.
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.