St. Jude Thanks and Giving® Bear Plush
Kids love to snuggle up with a favorite stuffed animal – and when you give your child one of these special bears, you’ll also be helping children everywhere. For every bear benefiting St. Jude you purchase while supplies last, Pottery Barn Kids will donate 50% of the purchase price directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, helping to support research and treatment for pediatric cancer and other life-threatening childhood diseases.
- Small: 6" wide x 7" deep x 8" high
- Medium: 8" wide x 10" deep x 12" high
- Jumbo: 20" wide x 30" high x 13" thick
- Soft and cuddly Peanut, Give Back Bear, is filled with polyester fiber and beans.
- Features realistic styling and fine plush fabric with faux suede feet and paws.
- We’re proud to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®. Give. To help them live.
- Ages newborn and up.
- Learn more about our partnership with St. Jude and how you can help.
- Dimensions & Care
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc is proud to celebrate our 10th anniversary of our partnership with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® with our loyal customers and associates, who have brought hope and inspiration to the lives of so many. Together we have raised more than $26 million to support treatment of some of the world’s sickest children with pioneering research and exceptional care. Join us in supporting St. Jude. Give. To help them live.
- Surface washable with warm water and mild soap.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.