Béaba 1st Stage Silicone Spoons Set
The perfect first utensils for babies, these flexible French-designed spoons help them make a happy transition to solid foods. Colorful polypropylene and elastomere ensure a gentle touch on sensitive gums.
- 6.75" long
- Lightweight and durable, our spoons are proportioned for little mouths, and handles are sized for all types of food containers.
- Ultra-gentle on gums, and more comfortable than cold metal spoons.
- Fun colors entice children to practice eating on their own.
- From Béaba, a French company renowned throughout Europe for baby-food-related products.
- BPA, Phthalate & Lead Free.
- Set of four includes one spoon of each color, orange, raspberry, blue and green.
- Dimensions & Care
- Polypropylene and elastomere.
- BPA-free, lead-free and phthalate-free copolyester and polypropylene and plastic construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States standards.
- Made in China.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.