Béaba Babycook Pro Baby Food Maker
Prepare batches of healthy, homemade food for your baby. Our Beaba food maker is ideal for stocking up on premade meals. Innovative new features include on-board spatula storage, a beveled blade and an ingenious easy-clip opening for one-handed use.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Polypropylene, poly-sulfone and plastic construction.
- A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
- Steams vegetables, fruits, meat and fish in less than 15 minutes, preserving vitamins and flavors.
- Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency, so you can adapt foods to your child's dietary stage.
- Quickly reheats or defrosts precooked foods.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Easy Clip opening/closing system for safe and secure operation.
- Beep signals end of cooking; auto shut-off.
- Double automatic switches for enhanced safety.
- BPA-, Phthalate-, and Lead-Free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 7" wide x 5" deep x 9.5" high
- 4 1/2-cup plastic work bowl.
- 3 1/2-cup cooking basket.
- Dishwasher Safe- bowls and baskets only.
- Wipe exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.