Béaba Babycook Pro 2X Baby Food Maker
From the French company renowned throughout Europe for baby food-related products, this compact countertop appliance makes it easy to prepare fresh, healthy meals for your baby – from start to finish. With two large work bowls, it can make different types of baby food at once or prepare an extra-large batch of a favorite dish.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
- The double setup allows you to steam in one bowl while blending in the other.
- Steams vegetables, fruits, meat and fish in less than 15 minutes, preserving vitamins and flavors.
- Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency, so you can adapt foods to your child's dietary stage.
- Quickly reheats or defrosts precooked foods.
- Beveled blade creates gradual "cyclone" mixing for the right food consistency.
- Easy Clip opening/closing system for safe and secure operation.
- Beep signals end of cooking; auto shut-off.
- Double automatic switches for enhanced safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 14.75" wide x 5" deep x 7" high
- BPA-free, lead-free and phthalate-free; copolyester and polypropylene and plastic construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- From Beaba, a French company renowned throughout Europe for their baby food products.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Two 4 1/2-cup plastic work bowls.
- Two 3 1/2-cup cooking baskets.
- Spatula with storage compartment at back of appliance.
- Removable cable for easy storage.
- Recipe booklet.
Beaba Babycook Pro 2X Baby Food Maker includes the following items:
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14.75" wide x 5" deep x 7" high
- 800 watts
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Bowls and baskets are dishwasher safe.
- Hand wash exterior of machine with a soft damp cloth and warm soapy water.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.