Béaba Pro 2X Babycook Baby Food Maker
Cook perfectly tender carrots while pureeing applesauce at the same time with the latest version of this popular tool, designed to help you prepare fresh, healthy, homemade meals for baby. Two large work bowls let you make different types of baby food at once or prepare an extra-large batch of a favorite dish.
- 14.5" wide x 7" deep x 9.5" high
- A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
- The double setup allows you to steam or blend two meals at once.
- Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency, so you can adapt foods to your child's dietary stage.
- Beveled blade creates gradual "cyclone" mixing for the right food consistency.
- Easy Clip opening/closing system for safe and secure operation.
- Includes two 41/2-cup plastic work bowls, two 3 1/2-cup cooking baskets, spatula and recipe booklet.
- Designed in France.
- Dimensions & Care
- BPA-free, lead-free and phthalate-free copolyester and polypropylene and plastic construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Overall: 14.5" wide x 7" deep x 9.5" high
- Bowl Capacity: 9.4 cups
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Bowls and baskets are top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- Wipe exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.