Béaba Pro 2X Babycook Baby Food Maker
Cook perfectly tender carrots while pureeing applesauce at the same time with the latest version of this popular tool, designed to help you prepare fresh, healthy, homemade meals for baby. Two large work bowls let you make different types of baby food at once or prepare an extra-large batch of a favorite dish.
- 14.5" wide x 7" deep x 9.5" high
- A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
- The double setup allows you to steam or blend two meals at once.
- Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency, so you can adapt foods to your child's dietary stage.
- Beveled blade creates gradual "cyclone" mixing for the right food consistency.
- Easy Clip opening/closing system for safe and secure operation.
- Includes two 41/2-cup plastic work bowls, two 3 1/2-cup cooking baskets, spatula and recipe booklet.
- Designed in France.
- Dimensions & Care
- BPA-free, lead-free and phthalate-free copolyester and polypropylene and plastic construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Overall: 14.5" wide x 7" deep x 9.5" high
- Bowl Capacity: 9.4 cups
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Bowls and baskets are top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- Wipe exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.