Béaba Babycook Baby Food Maker
From the French company renowned throughout Europe for baby food–related products, this compact countertop appliance makes it easy to prepare fresh, healthy meals for your baby – from start to finish.
- 9" wide x 5.5" deep x 8" high
- A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
- Steams vegetables, fruits, meat and fish in less than 15 minutes, preserving vitamins and flavors.
- Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency, so you can adapt foods to your child's dietary stage.
- Quickly reheats or defrosts precooked foods.
- BPA, Phthalate & Lead Free.
- Includes 2 1/2-cup plastic bowl, cooking basket, spatula and recipe booklet.
- Designed in France.
- Dimensions & Care
- BPA-free, lead-free and phthalate-free copolyester and polypropylene and plastic construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Overall: 9" wide x 5.5" deep x 8" high
- Bowl Capacity: 3.7 cups
- Weight: 3.7 pounds
- Bowl and basket are top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- Wipe exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.