Leigh Bassinet Bedding
Tuck your newborn into our sweet and sturdy bassinet. Satin-stitch trim on the soft cotton percale bedding gives it a tailored style. An embroidered chain runs around the fitted interior and the pleated crib skirt.
- 37.5" wide x 22.5" long x 38.5" high
- Bassinet is tightly woven by hand of wicker that’s been sealed, with wood detailing and a cross-braced platform for stability.
- Top can be removed to create a separate sleep basket, which can easily be transported anywhere in the house.
- Bottom shelf provides extra storage.
- Rolls on locking casters and includes waterproof mattress pad.
- Bedding (sold separately) is tailored from pure organic cotton percale and is detailed with a marching animal design.
- Bedding set comes with a bumper and bassinet skirt. (Fitted sheet sold separately.)
- Bumper has lofty polyester fill.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bassinet is expertly woven by hand of rattan and wicker.
- Bedding is made of pure cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Solidly built with a wood frame
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 22.5" long x 38.5" high
- Interior Topper: 15.5" wide x 29" long x 11" high
- Shelf: 18.5" wide x 35" long x 18.5" high
- Shelf Top to Floor: 7" high
- Shelf Top to Bottom of Topper: 11" high
- Mattress: 16" wide x 1" thick x 30" long
- Distance Between Casters and Legs: 18.5" (short side), 19" (long side)
- Casters: 2.5" wide x 1.5" long x 2.5" high
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Bedding is machine washable in warm water.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.