Buses, trains, trucks and planes are appliquéd with satin-stitch and fill-stitch embroidery across this warm and cozy handmade quilt. The quilt, sham and bumper all reverse to stripes that match the crib skirt.
- Quilt and sham are cotton percale, featuring an appliquéd transportation design; reverse to printed percale.
- Crib sheeting is pure organic cotton percale.
- Bumper is cotton percale, featuring a printed transportation design; reverses to printed percale.
- Crib skirt is pure cotton percale with a printed stripe pattern and solid border.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Machine wash.