Backseat Driver Nursery Bedding
Buses, trains, trucks and planes are appliquéd with satin-stitch and fill-stitch embroidery across this warm and cozy handmade quilt. The quilt, sham and bumper all reverse to stripes that match the crib skirt.
- Quilt and sham are cotton percale, featuring an appliquéd transportation design; reverse to printed percale.
- Crib sheeting is pure organic cotton percale.
- Bumper is cotton percale, featuring a printed transportation design; reverses to printed percale.
- Crib skirt is pure cotton percale with a printed stripe pattern and solid border.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Quilt and sham feature polyester batting.
- Bumper features lofty polyester fill.
- Toddler Quilt: 36 x 50"
- Small Sham: 12 x 16"
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- Bumper: 10 x 160"
- Crib Skirt: 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Online Only