Baby Boats Rug
Reminiscent of a child’s painting with simple forms and bright colors, our charming nursery rug features the same fleet of sailboats as our Baby Boats bedding collection. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish. Click here for recommended care.
- 5' diameter
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Richly textured with both cut and looped pile.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- Wool is naturally stain-resistant, making it ideal for kids’ spaces.
- Cotton canvas/synthetic latex backed.
- Pottery Barn Kids’ rugs are not treated with any flame-retardant or stain-resistant chemicals.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 5' diameter (60" diameter)
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust. For best results, use a low-power vacuum or a vacuum that does not have a beater brush.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Use scissors to cut loose ends rather than pulling them.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.