Baby Boats Crib Sheeting
Sunny images of brightly colored sailboats under a blue sky bring a note of nautical cheer to the nursery.
- Pure cotton.
- 200-thread count.
- Crib skirt is adorned with embroidered appliqués of baby boats floating along the pleats; finished with running-stitch waves and a blue percale border.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Alternating stripes of sailboats and blue skies accent the fitted crib sheet.
- Fitted crib sheet is pure cotton percale interwoven with organic cotton fibers.
- An Easy-Care finish makes this fitted crib sheet smooth and soft right out of the dryer.
- Nursery set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Coordinates with our Baby Boats quilt and sham.
- Image provided (left) shows bumper’s distinct exterior pattern; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of cotton percale, gingham, canvas, dobby and chambray.
- Quilt is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 11 pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around bedposts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Crib sheet is pure cotton percale with 5% organic cotton fibers.
- An Easy-Care finish ensures that fitted crib sheet emerges smooth and soft from the dryer.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- 36 x 50"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"
- 11" drop length
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"
- Fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water (as specified); gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.