Dr. Seuss’s™ Blue Fish Baby Costume
Straight from the pages of Dr. Seuss’s classic book, our supersoft, cutely embroidered costume is a fun choice for friends or siblings who want to dress as a duo.
- Sizes 12–24 months, 2T–3T, 4–6 years or 7–8 years.
- Two-piece design includes fish headpiece and body only.
- See size chart.
- Made of polyester fleece, felt and tricot, with an interior lining.
- Elastic bottom and Velcro back opening.
- Undergarments not included.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
Size 12–24 months
- Chest: 26" girth
- Armhole: 4.75" long
- Bottom Opening (relaxed): 18" circumference
- Bottom Opening (extended): 33" circumference
- Body: 18.5" long
- Headpiece: 10" wide
- Chest: 28" girth
- Armhole: 5.5" long
- Bottom Opening (relaxed): 20" circumference
- Bottom Opening (extended): 35" circumference
- Body: 19.5" long
- Headpiece: 10.5" wide
- Chest: 32” girth
- Armhole: 6.5" long
- Bottom Opening (relaxed): 23" circumference
- Bottom Opening (extended): 38" circumference
- Body: 22" long
- Headpiece: 11" wide
- Chest: 41" girth
- Armhole: 7.25" long
- Bottom Opening (relaxed): 26" circumference
- Bottom Opening (extended): 41" circumference
- Body: 23.5" long
- Headpiece: 11.25" wide
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.