Audrey Chenille Dot Blackout Panel
Cotton canvas is an excellent option for window coverings because of its natural drape, sheen and durable weave. We’ve added a playful polka-dot design to make it fun for kids’ spaces.
- 44" wide; available in three lengths
- Pure cotton canvas.
- Embroidered with soft chenille polka dots.
- Blackout lining helps darken the room and adds drape to the panel.
- Layers beautifully with any of our sheer panels.
- Pole pocket with buttonholes.
- Pole pocket top construction allows hanging the panel directly from the pole pocket.
- Can also be hung with our metal round clips or from drapery hooks with our metal round rings; drapery hooks included, rings and clips sold separately.
- Sold individually.
- View our window measuring guide.
- Dry-clean only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of 100% cotton canvas.
- Lined with 100% polyester twill.
- Buttonholes allow hanging with either our Metal Round Rings or our Metal Round Clips. (Both sold separately.)
- Panel includes 10 drapery hooks.
Benefits of Blackout Lining
- Blocks out light to darken room for bedtime, naptime and morning.
- A better night's sleep and more restful naps.
- Reduces sound.
- Woven lining adds to the drape of the panel.
- 44" wide x 63" long
- 44" wide x 84" long
- 44" wide x 96" long
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Note: Length includes height of pole pocket.
- Follow instructions on care label.
- Dust with a soft bristle brush.
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.