Ashby Dresser & Changing Table Topper
This substantial dresser will have a long life in your family home: first, with its elegant topper, as a changing table for your baby, next as a dresser, and finally as handsome storage in shared living spaces.
- 45" wide x 20.5" deep x 40" high (including topper)
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Changing table is equipped with three drawers.
- Changing table features a cabinet with two adjustable shelves.
- Partitioned changing table topper features one drawer.
- When no longer needed, the changing topper lifts off easily to create a dresser.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- Tip Resistant Kit included.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Topper fits our Canvas Changing Table Small Storage, Sabrina Changing Table Basket or the Gingham Changing Table Storage.
- Assembly required
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards. See our crib safety tips.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Crafted with tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 45" wide x 20.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Drawer (3): 16" wide x 15" deep x 6" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 19.5" wide x 18" deep
- Weight: 122.5 pounds
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Small Partition: 10" wide x 16" deep
- Large Partition: 32.5" wide x 16" deep x 2" high
- Drawer: 8.75" wide x 15" deep x 2" high
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.