Ashby Dresser & Changing Table Topper
This substantial dresser will have a long life in your family home: first, with its elegant topper, as a changing table for your baby, next as a dresser, and finally as handsome storage in shared living spaces.
- 45" wide x 20.5" deep x 40" high (including topper)
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Changing table is equipped with three drawers.
- Changing table features a cabinet with two adjustable shelves.
- Partitioned changing table topper features one drawer.
- When no longer needed, the changing topper lifts off easily to create a dresser.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- Tip Resistant Kit included.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days
- Assembly required
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards. See our crib safety tips.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Crafted with tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 45" wide x 20.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Drawer (3): 16" wide x 15" deep x 6" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 19.5" wide x 18" deep
- Weight: 122.5 pounds
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Small Partition: 10" wide x 16" deep
- Large Partition: 32.5" wide x 16" deep x 2" high
- Drawer: 8.75" wide x 15" deep x 2" high
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping Info
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.