Ashby Bed, Twin
We’ve reconfigured one of Pottery Barn’s most popular beds to suit our smaller customers. It is framed in solid tropical hardwood, and its curved headboard is both rustic and relaxed.
- 43.5" wide x 92" long x 47.5" high
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried wood.
- Bed requires a box spring.
- Mattress platform can be raised to accommodate our trundle, or lowered to create a comfortable height for small children.
- Optional Trundle can be used without a mattress for extra storage.
- Pair with our Classic Plush or Pillowtop Mattress (sold separately).
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- View and compare our mattresses with our Mattress Comparison Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- In order to use the trundle (sold separately), please ensure that the mattress platform is at its highest setting.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 92" long x 47.5" high
- Headboard: 42" wide x 47.5" high x 13.5" deep
- Footboard: 43.5" wide x 18.5" high x 4" deep
- Side Rails: 75" long x 7.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Slats: 5
- Weight: 134 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.