Anderson Fixed Gate Crib
Encourage your baby to sleep through the night with a snug, safe and solid crib. This well-built crib has a warm, welcoming style, decorative molding, and wide, stable turned feet.
- 56.5" wide x 31.5" deep x 41.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried wood.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Use with our Lullaby Crib Mattress (sold separately).
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Crafted with tenon-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 56.5" wide x 31.5" deep x 41.5" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 35"
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 25", 20", 15"
- Conversion Kit: 51.5" wide x 14.5" high x 1" thick
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.