This dresser blends the virtues of solid construction, charming design and useful storage, including an open cubby for easy access to her favorite items.
- 49” wide x 19.5” deep x 38” high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and finished in Distressed Simply White.
- Dresser is equipped with two small drawers, four large drawers and an open cubby.
- Solid wood drawers are crafted with dovetail joinery for lasting strength.
- Waxed wood drawer glides and drawer stops offer added safety.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Built from solid rubber wood, beech and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Overall: 49” wide x 19.5” deep x 38” high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 10.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 6.25" high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 21.25" wide x 16.5" deep x 7.25" high
- Legs: 1.25" diameter, 11" high
- Distance Between Legs: 47.75" side to side; 17.5" front to back
- Clearance Under Dresser: 10.25”
- Weight: 122 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.