Activity Table & Carts Collection
With a spacious tabletop that sits low to the ground, this sturdy playroom table is comfortable for kids to use.
- Table: 49" wide x 33" deep x 15" high
- Cart: 19.5" wide x 30" deep x 11.5" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Tabletop features raised edges to keep items in place.
- Two rolling carts neatly stow toys and games, and have chalkboard labels to help kids find what they need.
- Durable, smooth surfaces are easy to clean.
- Fits our Activity Mats (sold separately).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted from solid hardwood, hardwood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the table and carts will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Our Espresso and Honey finishes are applied in layers for exceptional depth of color. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 49" wide x 33" deep x 15" high
- Tabletop: 49" wide x 33" deep
- Table Lip: 0.5" high
- Legs: 2" square, 12" high
- Clearance under table: 12"
- Weight: 54 pounds
- Overall: 19.5" wide x 30" deep x 11.5" high
- Interior: 18" wide x 28.5" deep x 9" high
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.