Tissue Paper Poms
by The TomKat Studio
How to Assemble the Poms
1. Stack 12 sheets of tissue paper, all the same color.
2. From one of the short edges of the top sheet, use the pencil ruler to make marks 1.5" and 3" up.
3. Fold the bottom edge of the stack of paper at the first pencil mark, bringing the edges up to the second pencil mark to create your first 1.5" fold.
4. Accordion-fold the entire length of the stack of tissue paper at 1.5" increments.
5. Gently fold the accordion-folded tissue in half to find the center. Tie a ribbon or string around the center.
6. Use scissors to trim the ends of the tissue into a rounded shape.
7. Separate each tissue paper layer one by one, pulling away from the center to create the fullness of the pom.
8. Use ribbon or clear wire to hang your pom from the ceiling.