Robot Party Favors
by Hostess with the Mostess
Give your guests something fun – and tasty – to take home from the party. These robot-themed favors look great as part of your decor and are simple to put together. From marshmallows to mints, the hardest part will be deciding which white candy to fill them with.
How to Assemble the Party Favors
1. Glue button eyes to the front of the containers, then add the ribbon "mouth."
2. Hot glue mini silver balls to each side of the container for the robot "ears."
3. Directly below the silver ball, cover about 2" of the skewer in orange yarn. Secure with dabs of hot glue.
4. Embellish the sides of the lid with yarn for a pop of color.
5. Fill finished containers with white candy and display them next to a printable "Adopt a Robot on Your Way Out" favor sign!