Pumpkin Party Favors
Festive favors are the perfect finishing touch for any kids party. Guests will love tearing into these pumpkin favor pouches to reveal tasty treats. Plus, they're easy to make and look great on the party table.
How to Assemble the Pumpkin Party Favors
1. Lay orange crepe paper flat and measure two 10-inch diameter circles for one favor (do your best using the ruler, circle doesn't have to be perfectly formed).
2. Cut circles and stack one on top of the other, then place goodies in the center.
3. Pull sides of paper up and around the treats.
4. Twist gathered paper together, binding upward to create a stem.
5. Wrap twisted end with floral tape to resemble a stem.