Personalized Heart Straws
These decorative straws are perfect for helping kids keep track of their own cups – and they also lend a finishing touch to your Valentine's Day party decor.
Assembling the Straws
1. Use the paper punch to cut hearts out of the decorative paper or construction paper.
2. Stamp hearts with the initials of your guests.
3. Cut a strip from the same paper, measuring 2" long by 1/2" high.
4. Use the round hole punch to create holes on both ends of the paper strip.
5. Fold 1/2" of each end of the strip so that the two ends (with round holes) are perpendicular to the center of the strip.
6. Glue the middle of the strip onto the back of the heart. Once the glue is dry, slide the straw through the two holes. Complete for each guest.