Perfect Landing Game
by The TomKat Studio
This game is the perfect activity for this party theme! Kids can paint their wooden planes at the beginning of the party and once they are dry, they can compete to see who can land their plane closest to the target!
Step by Step Instructions
1. To create the target, use a circle cutter to make a 10" circle (white), 8" circle (navy), 6" circle (white), and 3" (navy).
2. Using the printable party circle template, cut out one star circle for the center of the target.
3. Layer all cut out circles and use a glue stick to attach each circle to the larger circle underneath.
4. Use glue stick to attach the target to the runway.
5. Cut out 1/2 inch x 2 inch strips of gray cardstock for the dashed runway line.
6. Attach the strips of paper from the center of the target to the other end of the black foam boards so that a runway is formed.