Easter Egg Holder
Add a personal and seasonal touch to each place-setting with our egg holder templates and Easter eggs with your guests' names dyed onto each egg. Our downloadable template takes few supplies and little effort. With a small amount of paper grass, place an egg inside each template in front of your guests place-setting.
Tools and Materials
- Heavy Cardstock
- Craft Scissors
- Print templates onto cardstock or heavy paper.
- Use craft scissors to cut out the template.
- Decorate the template using pens, paints and glitter.
- Fold along the dashed line.
- Glue the template in place.
- Fill holder with green decorative grass and an egg.
Download Easter Egg Holder