Decorative Heart Straws
Give every refreshment a whimsical touch with an iconic heart straw.
1. Cut white paper into thin strips wider than the straw.
2. Glue strips onto red paper leaving about a half-inch space between the white strips.
3. Cut the strips out again, leaving a red border around the white strip.
4. Fold each strip in half. Bend the top outer ends into each other to make a heart shape.
5. Glue the two ends together.
6. Punch a hole in each side with a hole punch to lance the straw through. Be sure to use the straw to mark where the holes should align.
Tip: When the party is over, reuse the hearts!