Cookie Favor Bags
by The TomKat Studio
How to Assemble the Bags
1. Cut strips of burlap approximately 11 inches long to wrap around bags.
2. Wrap a burlap strip around each bag, with the ends meeting at the center of the front of the bag.
3. Use hot glue to secure ends of burlap to each other and to the bag.
4. Download and print our Young Explorer Party Circle designs.
5. Cut the printed page into columns using scissors.
6. Use a craft punch to punch out each design (or cut into squares using scissors).
7. Apply hot glue to the back of each cutout shape and attach one to each bag, covering the ends of the burlap strip.
8. Wrap each cookie in waxed paper or napkin, and insert one into each treat bag.