by The TomKat Studio
How to Assemble the Cake Flags
1. Download and print template on matte heavyweight photo paper or bright white cardstock using a color printer.
2. Use scissors or a paper cutter to cut out the desired amount and sizes of flags you would like to use for your cake.
3. Attach the flags to the lollipop sticks using hot glue, tape or circle labels.
4. Lay each design face-down on a flat surface. Center the end of a lollipop stick on them, and attach with a white circle label or a piece of tape.
5. Insert into top of cake at varying heights.