by The TomKat Studio
A flag banner floating over the dessert table is a festive finishing touch. These printable flags feature pink and blue balloons to complement the party theme and perfectly match the cupcake toppers on the table below.
How to Assemble the Balloon Banner
1. Download and print balloon template.
2. Punch balloon designs using the 2.25" craft punch.
3. Cut small triangle from the extra colored squares on the printed template (for the balloon knot).
4. Use double-sided tape to attach the balloon knot to the back of the punched balloon.
5. Add a short piece of string to the back of the balloon using the double-sided tape.
6. Cut out 5" x 6.5" rectangles from pink and white cardstock.
7. Cut from two bottom corners at a 45-degree angle to create the flag shape.
8. Attach balloons to cut flags using double-sided tape.
9. Use craft knife to make slits at the top corners of each flag panel for stringing ribbon through.
10. String ribbon through panels and hang.